Join your neighbors and friends on Saturday, December 15th to celebrate Hoppy’s 7th Annual Winter’s Welcome FestivALE. This FestivALE kicks off the first of Winter with the most amazing Winter Beer list anywhere. We’ll be celebrating all day Saturday, from 12 PM until 9 PM. Lauren from Pelican Brewing will be sampling out their amazing Winter Beers from 3 PM until 6PM, so don’t miss out! Stay tuned in for live music with Jonathan Smith Trio and Plutons Organ Trio performing live at The Hoppy Brewer. It’s sure to be a deliciously rock’n good time, we can’t wait to see you there! CHEERS!!!
Winter’s Welcome FestivALE Specialty Tap List:
- BrrrBon 2015 by Widmer Brothers Brewing
- Velvet Merkin 2016,17,18 by Firestone Walker Brewing Co.
- Father Of All Tsunamis, Mother Of All Storms, Captain Of The Coast, Bad Santa by Pelican Brewing Company
- 120min by Dogfish Head, BA Old Rasputin Bourbon XXI
- BA Old Rasputin Rye XXI by North Coast Brewing Company
- Figgy Pudding 2017, 18 by Block 15 Brewing Co.
- Backwoods Bastard by Founders Brewing Co.
- ….Could be another 1 or 2 added to the mix..?
From stouts, ciders, ales, IPA’s and more, find local and international beers featured on The Hoppy Brewer’s 28 rotating taps. Enjoy a pint of craft beer in our taproom or visit our growler station to fill your growler.
Click below to learn more about our: