Do you find yourself asking, “Where can I refill my CO2 Tank in Gresham?” The answer is at The Hoppy Brewer, located in Downtown Gresham. Hoppy’s will refill your CO2 tank for all your homebrewing needs! Not a homebrewer, no worries. We’ll refill your CO2 tank even it’s not for carbonating your homebrew. Visit The Hoppy Brewer to refill your CO2 Tanks today!
How to Force Carbonate Your Homebrew:
- Keg the beer, making sure all oxygen is purged and you are using sanitary practices.
- Hook up the CO2 line to the line in on the keg
- Set the CO2 to 30PSI
- Turn the keg on its side and rock gently back and forth for 45 seconds to 1 minute
- Place the keg in the refrigerator for 18-24 hours to let the CO2 go into solution
- After the 24 hours, pull the pressure release valve one time and hook the keg up to your dispensing system
Get Your CO2 Tank Refills in Gresham Today!
Click below to learn more about our:
IMG SRC: How to Force Carbonate Hard Cider Without a Keg, Home Cider Making