Check Out Our Latest Drinks!
The Hoppy Brewer Keeps It Fresh And Hoppin’ In Gresham!
Where can you find delicious beers to suit all tastes in Gresham? At The Hoppy Brewer, of course! It’ll be hard to beat the wide selection of beers offered at The Hoppy Brewer. Our team is determined to make sure we have drinks for everyone to enjoy. Don’t just take our word for it – stop by and try our selection of beers, ciders, and wines yourself.
What Drinks Are Available At The Hoppy Brewer?
The Hoppy Brewer keeps things fresh – so you know there’s always something new and excited available when you visit us!
Our selection of beers includes over 200 options – including our beers on tap as well as our canned and bottled beers!
A few of the beers on tap we’re offering right now include the following:
- Snowbunny Blonde, a Blonde Ale
- Abominable Winter Ale, a Winter Ale
- Glissade IP,A an American IPA
- and more!
Our latest canned and bottle beers include:
- All Day IPA Cans by Founders Brewing
- Bavarian Lager by Goodlife Brewing
- Bigfoot Barleywine by Sierra Nevada Brewing Co
- and more!
Try Our Ciders Too!
Of course, if beer isn’t quite your style, you can always try the delicious ciders available at The Hoppy Brewer. Here are a few of the ciders we currently have:
- Florida Seltzer Prickly Pear Guava by Untitled Art
- Orange Blossom by Bauman’s Cider
- Pineapple Passionfruit Seltzer by 2 Towns Ciderhouse
Great Wines Available As Well!
Finally, The Hoppy Brewer offers a selection of wines for local wine lovers. Some of the wines we offer include:
- Namaste Riesling – a White Wine
- Naked Chardonnay – a White Wine
- Naked Cabernet – a Red Wine
- Saginaw Pinot Noir – a Red Wine
Enjoy The Hoppy Brewer’s Craft Beer And More
The Hoppy Brewer is your one-stop shop for homebrew supplies, equipment, and ingredients. Find hops, barley, yeast, kegs, homebrew equipment, kegging equipment, a beer making kit, and even books on home brewing and beer recipes. Browse our Grains here.
Contact us today or call at 503-328-8474